“Real Nice Bakery”

Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Kenmare
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We stopped one morning to grab a quick breakfast and some bread for a picnic lunch. The food was excellent; almost wish breakfast wasn't included at the B&B the other 2 nights!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Before leaving Kenmare I decided to stop and have a quick bite to eat before the long drive back to Galway. The portions are really generous which I loved. The pricing is fair and the staff really helpful one girl even recommending what salads would go well with my dish when she saw me struggling with all the choices. I would recommend to everyone. Kenmare is such a fab town.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Jam served up a plethora of options from baked pastries to quiche to sandwiches. Prices ok. Very cute and put you in the mood for Kenmare.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I visit Kenmare a few times a year and nearly always call into Jam for my lunch. Food is always fresh and tasty and the staff are very pleasant. The coffee is good which for me is very important. It is a bit cramped inside but that doesn't take much away from the experience. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

We just called in to buy a snack. My husband had a cookie which he said was fine. I had an enormous slab of chocolate biscuit cake which tasted a lot like tiffin and was very good indeed. Would have liked to have gone back and sampled some more but ran out of time.