“Delicious Food, Great Service”

The Coachman's Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 56 Restaurants in Kenmare
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, International, Gastropub
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in Kenmare Town Centre, The Coachman's Bar & Restaurant is run by the Jones family since 1969. Delicious Irish favourites including Beef ' Guinness Casserole, Seafood Pie, Fish 'n Chips, fresh local seafood. During dinner,some of the finest entertainment that Ireland has to offer is performed. There is a wonderful atmosphere and fond memories are made.
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We had dinner here after a long day exploring the Ring of Kerry. Many of the restaurants in the area offer food that seems to be similar to what I can get at home but I wanted something more "Irish". I was looking for either Irish Stew or Cottage Pie and the menu at the Coachman's caught my eye. We were seated right away and the staff was very friendly and prompt. I had the Cottage Pie and was a happy (but tired) camper. The dish was everything I wanted - Irish comfort food. Can't remember what my husband had but he also enjoyed his dinner. Unfortunately this was on our last night in Kenmare or we would have been back. Great food for the price, enjoyable atmosphere, and friendly staff.

2  Thank Laurie B

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Just back from my sister's hen weekend in Kenmare which I helped organise. From the moment I spoke to Padraig on the phone I found him to be extremely helpful and easy to deal with. The rooms on arrival exceeded my expectations. They were immaculate, very spacious, lovely power shower and perfectly central. Our breakfast and lunch and bar food was delicious.24 people stayed for that hen party and everyone was delighted. They helped with suggestions of where to go, what to do, and anything we asked was done with a smile and no hesitation. I would definitely recommend a stay in the Coachmans.

2  Thank Louise D
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We had good food and really fantastic irish music; the look of this restaurant is not so traditional , but we appreciated everything, so go there if you are in Kenmare!

2  Thank FaustaM67
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Had lunch. Nice place and food was quick and tasty, but nothing overly special. Fish and chips, sandwiches and such were very nicely prepared.

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Food was lovely and the waiter was super friendly. This place is definitely worth a visit if you are in Kenmare. Good variety on the menu also. We like this place.

4  Thank Lavellers