“Super rib eye steak”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
belfast
“Super rib eye steak”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This is pub grub at its best. Seating in cubicles is great. Service was quick and three course meal for two with wine was about 75 quid. About right

Visited September 2013

Cottingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely visit”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We managed to make time to eat at this lovely quaint pub/restaurant, I am glad we did.
lovely atmosphere and nice surroundings, friendly staff, and lovely tasty delicious food.
plenty of choices and great value.
we visited twice during our stay, once to eat and the other to listen to music played by a very good group. each time we had a lovely time.
well worth a visit either to eat or relax listening to some music.

• Visited July 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I can't remember exactly what I had to eat but I do remember I proposed to the chef so it must have been good.
Lovely ambiance, great service, nice music (not too loud which I hate).
Job very well done keep it up guys!

• Visited August 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“fantastic food”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was one of my favorite restaurants during our trip to Ireland. I didn't want to go here at first but my husband insisted and I am so glad we did. They had amazing seafood, delicious mussels and scallops, but my favorite was the sea trout with tiger prawns. It was jaw droppingly good, the kind of meal you have to stop and savor for a moment after each bite. I would definitely recommend this to couples who want a luxurious meal with some romance and a rich ambiance.

• Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great Grub !”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped into this Bar/Restaurant about 3 years ago to meet a friend who was staying in Kenmare at the time. I vaguely remember the food being lovely, as I again passed through Kenmare 2 weeks ago with my partner. I decided to try it again for some food, on my way to Sneem. I wasn't disappointed, as the atmosphere was lovely and comfortable, and my homemade burger and fries, and my partners Salmon were delicious, so much that my partner said she hadn't tasted salmon as good in a while. A defo if in Kenmare.

• Visited August 2013