“Wonderful food and atmosphere”

Paddy Foley's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #25 of 56 Restaurants in Kenmare
Cuisines: Irish, International
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Award Winning Foley's is a popular Kenmare town centre Bar/Restaurant, with accommodation, serving high quality traditional Irish Fayre with locally sourced seafood and home-grown ingredients. This popular local bar is the perfect spot for a quiet afternoon pint, settling in to watch the match, having a chat with the locals, a meeting point for friends or enjoying the great music. We are sure you will find a warm welcome with great service when you soak up the atmosphere by the open fires in this most traditional setting.
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

I'm glad we found this hidden gem. The food was wonderful. I had the Kenmare mussels and my boyfriend had the local salmon. Both dishes were gone when we finished. They gave me to most mussels I've ever had in one setting in a delightful onion and white sauce. Then I came back for toffee pudding. I had never had it, but would highly recommend it especially if you're craving something sweet.

Reviewed March 15, 2017

An old very Irish Bar & Restaurant. Fish & Chips were excellent ! Service was tops and very friendly. The fireplace was going...kept us warm along with the great food. Sammy's was closed (their loss & our gain !) This is a must stop. You can't miss it !

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Visited Foley's for a late lunch during a three day visit staying at the Kenmare Bay hotel.
As usual, Foleys is welcoming and inviting, lovely big fire, always lots of people eating in there which is a good sign. Very friendly and helpful staff, and a good menu available. We found great value eating and drinking Guinness (LOL!) In there.
I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

Great for lunch with a wide selection. No problem with kids in the bar very friendly staff and good atmosphere.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

The Day I Went in It Was Quiet ! We Ordered Our Meal With A Pot Of Tea ! We Waited A Good While ! When The Meal Arrived It was Ok ! They Might Consider Washing Out The Tea Pots Fairly Often It helps When Drinking Tea !

1  Thank James B