“Excellent food at affordable prices”
Review of No 35

Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Kenmare
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: No. 35 is a family-run, characterful and confident local dining room. We cook with the best of what's around us, using ingredients in season. On our farm, just a mile up the road, we breed our own pedigree rare breed Saddleback pigs for the delicious free-range pork we serve at No. 35. Open for lunch and dinner
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Breakaway in Kenmare, based in Co.Kerry, beautiful part of the world, I spent a week there over the Christmas break and I frequented No.35 Restaurant on the main street on two occasions. This place is unique, the food is especially good, the service is excellent and the ambience is just right.

kenmaretourism, Dermot Brennan Proprietor at No 35, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Thank you for your review ,this is a lovely description of our restaurant ,hope to see you again on your next trip to Kenmare

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Quick service but not rushed, Staff very friendly and food excellent.
I would dine their again. thanks

Excellent review ,delighted to see you will return some day

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Went here when we visited kenmare for a night. We did enjoy the food but I have definitely eaten better. I found the menu a little pricy. We had very nice waitresses & atmosphere was nice upstairs where we sat.
A disappointment was the deserts, my husband ordered the "malteser surprise" on the menu it said "don't ask" so we were intrigued! Well we ended up very disappointed when he got vanilla ice cream with crushed maltesers on top! €5.50 for this. I ordered the double baked chocolate cake & it was ok nothing special. I will return if I am in kenmare again but would definitely give the deserts a skip as it was a waste of money.

1  Thank Gabrielle201

Thank you for your lovely review ,we also have two set menus which offer great value ,and we also have some lovely new homemade desserts

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We went just after 5pm, we had no reservations, but that didn't matter, the kind staff brought us upstairs to a lovely setting, there were 4 adults and one child, the food was outstanding the staff was kind and friendly , nothing was to much trouble, I would highly recommend this restaurant and would definitely go back.

Kimberly cork

1  Thank kimberly c
kenmaretourism, Dermot Brennan Proprietor at No 35, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review - I am delighted that you enjoyed your meal with us at No 35 and that you will be returning again
Dermot Brennan Proprietor

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Twice in three days - that's really something when you consider the other lovely restaurants in Kenmare. The food was to die for with a really good range of a la carte and specials to choose from. Have to give special mention to the crab and prawn risotto cakes and the sea bass on roasted vegetables which were so tasty and beautifully presented and the very generous portions of salmon and cod we also enjoyed.Its good to know that the food is locally produced and so so fresh.
Staff were really friendly and helpful, knowledgeable about the menus and couldn't seem to do enough for you. On our second night we were also given complimentary irish coffees - such a lovely touch and it rounded off another gorgeous meal. We will have to go back just to try some of the desserts that we were too full to try this time.
The only thing I wasn't sure about was the popcorn nibbles but this can easily be changed to a selection of home made made breads, creamy butter and tapinade. My mouth is watering now thinking of it all.
So thanks to James and the team for a two wonderful evenings in 35 - we will definitely be back.

Thank you for your lovely review and glad you enjoyed your return visit.I will pass on your comments to James and all the team, we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon hopefully.