Paid to much for the bed and breakfast it was overpriced for the quality of room
which we received , we could get a smell of chlorine in the hallway from the swimming pool, the room was very small and not cleaned properly , the bedding linen etc was worn out from washing to much and badly stained.
Evening meal was of poor choice and quality , more live a fast food Restaurant and 4 star prices. Across from where we parked the car at the back door of the kitchen there was dumped the food waste from the kitchen . Foul Smell .
When leaving the Receptionist was taking our bill and also bellowing for her Father to anwser the phone ,how unprofessional.More