Stayed here when driving around Southern Ireland, made the booking online and we were very warmly greeted at reception ended up chating for ages about our travels and the local area which my partner has some connection. The B&B had great views of the rugged Irish Atlantic coastline and the surprisingly tranquil harbour, while the room was small it was nice and clean typical B&B. The restaurant was not operating but we were given instructions to another just down the road. Breakfast was superb and typical of Irish hospitality that nothing is to much trouble.
Their statement on their website "Come as a guest and leave as a friend" is absolutely true!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour House is a family run B&B and has 15 individually styled bed rooms, all en-suite. Good food, a comfortable bed and leisure centre can be found in many hotels in Ireland, but it is unusual to find them in a guest house. It's own indoor heated swimming pool, gym, Sauna and its Islands Seafood Restaurant makes it a ideal location for a break. Panoramic views of the breath-taking scenery of the Maharees Islands is on your door step and your hosts promise you good Irish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Harbour House & Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour House & Leisure Centre Hotel Castlegregory
- Harbour House And Leisure Centre