We didn't stay at the B&B, but had dinner in the restaurant.
The restaurant is quite small, but with a nice atmosphere. It is overlooking the sea.
The food was really good (we had the seafood platter and the fish & chips). The prices are reasonable and the staff was friendly.
Can't say anything about the rooms, but would come back for food again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour House is a family run B&B and has 15 individually styled bed rooms, all en-suite. Good food, a comfortable bed and leisure centre can be found in many hotels in Ireland, but it is unusual to find them in a guest house. It's own indoor heated swimming pool, gym, Sauna and its Islands Seafood Restaurant makes it a ideal location for a break. Panoramic views of the breath-taking scenery of the Maharees Islands is on your door step and your hosts promise you good Irish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Harbour House & Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour House & Leisure Centre Hotel Castlegregory
- Harbour House And Leisure Centre