7 of us divers spent the June Bank Holiday in Harbour House. It was one of our best diving weekends so far and we are seasoned travellers. Staying on site made life so easy and Ronnie, Pat and Sandra just could not do enough for us. The opening statement of "make yourselves at home" really summarises the weekend. The only thing that took us away from Harbour House was the diving and what diving we had! We ate and drank in Harbour House for the weekend and the food was delicious - I'd highly recommend their seafood restaurant. The facilities in the dive centre were excellent and the boat and crew were again great fun and so helpful (especially Neil). To summarise..a perfect weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour House is a family run B&B and has 15 individually styled bed rooms, all en-suite. Good food, a comfortable bed and leisure centre can be found in many hotels in Ireland, but it is unusual to find them in a guest house. It's own indoor heated swimming pool, gym, Sauna and its Islands Seafood Restaurant makes it a ideal location for a break. Panoramic views of the breath-taking scenery of the Maharees Islands is on your door step and your hosts promise you good Irish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Harbour House & Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour House And Leisure Centre
- Harbour House & Leisure Centre Hotel Castlegregory