“Dinner with visitors and friends”
Review of Mai Fitz's - CLOSED

Mai Fitz's
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Very competitively priced,good quality food served in a relaxed and friendly environment. Only negative to an otherwise fab night was the cold-we were a party of eight,seated in the "room" inside the bar. It was freezing-we had to put our jackets back on,we were so cold!

1  Thank Anne19731

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

If you have to eat in listowel you better make it count. Food here is the best you can get from a bistro type house. Excellent value for money and they even do a "Bring your own wine" night.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Whilst on a visit to my hometown recently I was invited to have dinner at this restaurant . As it happened I didn't think I was particularly hungry but nonetheless was happy to be going with a great companion. !!

From the second we crossed the threshold we were welcomed and invited in . The restaurant is spotlessly clean and attention to detail is obvious. There is a group of staff here who are stellar . Teresa was our waitress and she was warm, helpful and well trained . All of the staff of which there was enough were well trained and could not have been more helpful. As mentioned I didn't think I was hungry but enjoyed all three courses of my meal very much indeed.

In my opinion good food or good customer service on their own are not enough to make a great restaurant . However, when you have both combined then you have something to talk about . I very much look forward to my next visit to Mai Fitz's when I will grace my companion with my company and allow him buy me dinner again .

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Had a delicious meal, but the bread and butter pudding was something else. Mark is a truly great chef who is destined for great things

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We had the good fortune to visit this establishment Saturday night. From the moment we entered until we left, it would be impossible to find fault. The setting was wonderful, the staff a delight and the food exquisite. If you only go for one meal this year, give yourself a well deserved treat and have it in Mai Fitz's!!