“Another planet”

Agriverde
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for an alternative place to enjoy a sublime meal, surrounded by an environment which makes you feel out of this world, then this is the right place. Their cuisine is absolutely superb. We were 37 people. The menu was essential and grand. The service is unimpeachable. Courtesy before anything else. I warmly recommend and will be back to experience the wellness centre. Thanks from the Erasmus plus project team!

Date of visit: April 2017
Write a reviewReviews (370)

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Agriverde Ristorante I was with my family my friends and we ordered counsel menu of the house, is we were so very satisfied,
various types of wines to taste outstanding, all fantastic, I can not forget!
a place that I recommend so much!

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Nitto V
Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

I've been with my friends there for 2 days and really is wonderful place ... wine, food and the place ... best recommendation for people who go there

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 29, 2016

Outstanding Wine Selection
Great Local Cusine
Really enjoyed my time in Abruzzo
Will be Back Anytime soon

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We visited this restaurant for the cenone di capo d' anno, and it was amazing. The place is romantic, warm and welcoming. Since it was Nye, the menu was fixed. The dishes were never ending with free flowing excellent wine and a bottle of spumante. Every plate was executed perfectly.

Date of visit: December 2012