Recently returned from spending twelve days at this park and would highly recommend it. We took grandson who had a ball with lots of ammenities for children , which meant we could also relax. The pool is really lovely and the playground and jumping pillow lots for fun for kids. We stayed in luxury villa which was really nice. The whole park is lovely with beautiful gardens and very clean. It's within walking distance of shopping centre and the bus stops out the front. I think it's the nicest park in Airlie Beach and is more like a resort. Would certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Airlie Beach (gateway to the Whitsundays), BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort is recognized as one of Australia's leading resort style holiday parks being a Whitsunday Tourism Award Winner for 16 consecutive years and Queensland state winner for 2011 & 2008, finalist for 6. We've built our reputation on providing an exceptional standard of facilities in a fun, friendly, relaxed environment. With 10 different styles of accommodation from camping to luxury condos, a huge lagoon-style pool (heated in winter months), kids club and numerous activities, you won’t want to leave! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big4 Adventure Whitsunday Hotel
- Hotel Big4 Adventure Whitsunday