We stayed here with the kids as part of our Whitsunday holiday. The park was great - a really high standard of facilities, especially for kids. Airlie Beach is a great place, and the foreshore area with playgrounds and lagoon is fabulous. There is a regular bus service, which we used a lot as we had no car. The only negative was the distance out of town - the park isn't actually in Airlie Beach, but 4 kms out in Cannonvale. This was a surprise to us as this fact didn't seem to be explained anywhere onine that I saw before we booked. Other than that - great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Airlie Beach (gateway to the Whitsundays), BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort is recognized as one of Australia's leading resort style holiday parks being a Whitsunday Tourism Award Winner for 16 consecutive years and Queensland state winner for 2011 & 2008, finalist for 6. We've built our reputation on providing an exceptional standard of facilities in a fun, friendly, relaxed environment. With 10 different styles of accommodation from camping to luxury condos, a huge lagoon-style pool (heated in winter months), kids club and numerous activities, you won’t want to leave! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big4 Adventure Whitsunday Hotel
- Hotel Big4 Adventure Whitsunday