This place is gorgeous. Beautiful gardens, really nice cabins, pool and play area are great, but my fav was the jumping pillow!! You have to have a go if you have the pleasure of staying in this great place.
My mum and i stayed in a deluxe cabin, as we were in qld to visit my sister. The cabin was great in size, perfect for the two of us. Big shower, really comfy beds, foxtel and even tim tams in the fridge! I did all of my booking on line. All the staff were fab in responding to my many emails. I had a light globe die one night, by the time i had walked back from reception, the maintence man was waiting for me. Great service, and always with smile.
One of the things i loved most....It lived up to the great photos on their web site, if not better!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Airlie Beach (gateway to the Whitsundays), BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort is recognized as one of Australia's leading resort style holiday parks being a Whitsunday Tourism Award Winner for 16 consecutive years and Queensland state winner for 2011 & 2008, finalist for 6. We've built our reputation on providing an exceptional standard of facilities in a fun, friendly, relaxed environment. With 10 different styles of accommodation from camping to luxury condos, a huge lagoon-style pool (heated in winter months), kids club and numerous activities, you won’t want to leave! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big4 Adventure Whitsunday Hotel
- Hotel Big4 Adventure Whitsunday