“Microwaved burger”

Cuisines: Australian
Queensland, Australia
“Microwaved burger”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

This would have to be the worst HJ's in Australia. Twice I have been and never again.
Ordered double whopper with cheese. The bottom bun and the burgers were microwaved and the lower bun finished up about 3ml thick. The burger meat tasted horrible being done in the microwave and every other burger I have had from any other store has come straight off the flame grill (as they should). I go a chicken burger and the piece of chicken was from the end and was so small an tough I could not even eat it. Shocking burgers here and if sold like that round Aussie then HJ's would soon go broke. Lift your game Cannonvale Store and serve fresh meat burgers.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Reg B

Newcastle, Australia
“Worst hungry jacks ever”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Not the first time this has happened but every time we have ordered food here it is stale or cooked in old dirty oil or they just dont bother to put an ingredient on your burger.
The staff are rude and don't even know there own menu.a store that head office needs to put a few mystery shoppers in to see how bad they are.

2 Thank Klongfire
Brisbane, Australia
“Horrible service ! Always a stuff up on meals”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

They can just never seem to get it right. How simple is it to take a basic food order and serve it correctly .. I see staff in there with managers badges on and that has to be a joke cause these so called "managers" are the worst of them all!!!! Every time they stuff something up never an apology or anything. I'm sure it can't be nice being 40 and still be working in fast food. But if u can't get this right u can't be much good at anything else.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank MrMge
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Awful, Rude & Plain Stupid.”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Went to hungry jacks three times and three times they got the order wrong. Firstly after repeating the order back to us, it was completely wrong when we got it, only noticing after leaving the drive through I had to drive back, park and go in, no apology offered and the excuse was "I had already put the order through" my question is how could she put the order through if she didnt know what I wanted? Second visit I asked for a frozen coke she replied "was that a large whopper?" and third the order was wrong yet again after repeating back to us, asked for frozen coke gave us normal coke and then told us the machine was on defrost (would have been helpful knowing that when ordering). Again no apology and just attitude when attempting to rectify the situation. AWFUL experience with incompitent staff. Every other fast food outlet was able to get it right the first time.

Visited December 2013