My husband and I have been to three resorts (One and Only Reethi Rah, Alila Villas) in the Maldives and we definitely think that Huvafen Fushi trumps them all. It is by far the best in service, rooms, and most importantly the marine life surrounding the island. Just a few steps from your villa are the lagoon and coral reefs where you can experience beautiful waters and plentiful fish. The resort is detail oriented and is pristine and perfect. It also has an underwater spa where you can see colorful corals at night. We enjoyed our stay there and managed to meet some interesting people. What we remember most about the island is the marine sanctuary. We witnessed baby sharks and jack fish hunting smaller fish in the protected lagoon and the feeding of the stingrays at sunset. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. We loved the resorts understated luxury. Perfect for couples, and families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Float at infinity's edge. Descend stairs for underground wine. Come out of your shell in the depths of an underwater spa room - the first and only in the world - where colour fish glide past the floor-to-ceiling-windows that reveal the beauty of the reef. PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi, a multi-award winning island resort located only 35 minutes by speedboat from Male, offers 44 naturally modern bungalows and the luxury of 'suites at sea,' traditional Maldivian sailboats fitted out with modern indulgences and the chance to escape and relax in a secluded island paradise in the middle of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huvafen Fushi Hotel Huvafen Fushi Island
- Huvafen Fushi Male
- Huvafen Fushi Hotel Male
- PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi Huvafen Fushi Island, Maldives