Cannot begin to describe the feel of this place.
It kind of places you between the sky and water. You feel afloat the calm and tranquil waters of the Maldives.
The sunsets being watched from the decks of the water villas are to die for.
The oysters and the other sea food offerings are world class and second to none.
Had a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Float at infinity's edge. Descend stairs for underground wine. Come out of your shell in the depths of an underwater spa room - the first and only in the world - where colour fish glide past the floor-to-ceiling-windows that reveal the beauty of the reef. Huvafen Fushi, a multi-award winning island resort located only 35 minutes by speedboat from Male, offers 44 naturally modern bungalows and the luxury of 'suites at sea,' traditional Maldivian sailboats fitted out with modern indulgences and the chance to escape and relax in a secluded island paradise in the middle of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Huvafen Fushi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huvafen Fushi Hotel Huvafen Fushi Island
- Huvafen Fushi Male
- Huvafen Fushi Hotel Male
- Huvafen Fushi Huvafen Fushi Island, Maldives