This was our 3rd resort that we have stayed at in the Maldives and we were unfortunately dissapointed by the service. There staff lacked enthusiam and seem misguided by management.
The island is quite run down and the water bungalow rooms were not as nice as other resorts that we have stayed on and paid the same price.
We did enjoy the daily sting ray feeding and the pool area but overall the service was such a let down we would not go back.
We have previously stayed at Anantara Kivah and Anantara dhigu, both outstanding in every way. I would recommend spending the money there then on Huvafen Fushi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Float at infinity's edge. Descend stairs for underground wine. Come out of your shell in the depths of an underwater spa room - the first and only in the world - where colour fish glide past the floor-to-ceiling-windows that reveal the beauty of the reef. Huvafen Fushi, a multi-award winning island resort located only 35 minutes by speedboat from Male, offers 44 naturally modern bungalows and the luxury of 'suites at sea,' traditional Maldivian sailboats fitted out with modern indulgences and the chance to escape and relax in a secluded island paradise in the middle of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Huvafen Fushi Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huvafen Fushi Hotel Huvafen Fushi Island
- Huvafen Fushi Male
- Huvafen Fushi Hotel Male
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives Huvafen Fushi Island