More like living the dream. Stayed here for a couple of days in a Deluxe Beach Bungalow. Our speedboat ride was certainly bumpy but our greeting from Parvis and staff was smooth as was my farwell by Armjad & Ang.
Although the resort was running at 87% full you felt like you were the only one there. So if you don't relax well no one on the island is too blame.
The house reef snokeling was just like swimming in a tropical fish tank. Can't believe the wonderful aquatic life below. Tina the Marine Biologist was truly informative at Stingray feeding hour. Have a new appriciation for these creatures.
Ate at all the restaurants and the presentation didn't hide the flavours or the taste of all the wonderful foods. The food all round was first class and did not feel I paid anymore than I do at any highend restaurant in Melbourne.
Staff were all very friendly to me and also available anytime. Always nice when the barman remembers your drink.
As for the room they are true to thr brouchure. Very hard decission to make leave the room enjoy the facilities or stay in your room and enjoy. The loaded ipod was like icing on the cake. i would book a deluxe beach bunglow again as it was very private and close to everything.
Although expensive I feel this helps keep the exclusivity.
Make space I will be back .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Float at infinity's edge. Descend stairs for underground wine. Come out of your shell in the depths of an underwater spa room - the first and only in the world - where colour fish glide past the floor-to-ceiling-windows that reveal the beauty of the reef. Huvafen Fushi, a multi-award winning island resort located only 35 minutes by speedboat from Male, offers 44 naturally modern bungalows and the luxury of 'suites at sea,' traditional Maldivian sailboats fitted out with modern indulgences and the chance to escape and relax in a secluded island paradise in the middle of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, MrandMrsSmith, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Huvafen Fushi Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huvafen Fushi Hotel Huvafen Fushi Island
- Huvafen Fushi Male
- Huvafen Fushi Hotel Male
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives Huvafen Fushi Island