The minute we landed we were amazed to see the breathtaking views of the resort n blue waters . We were transferred from airport through a speed boat to the resort .
The check in was very tedious n slow.
We stayed in beach bungalows for 3 nights where u just step out of ur room and the beach is just few steps away . The interiors were very simple and bathrooms were very slippery . But the whole atmosphere was just wow and who wanted to stay in the room . The benches outside the bungalows were perfect for a cup of tea .
Food : we had breakfast n dinner included in our package. There was a lot of variety of food but taste was not that great . There was lot of variety for Indian food like chapati ( Roshi ) n soda sambar n dal .
Pool : it was good .. Clean n sort of infinity pool feeling . It had bar next to it .
Night life : Every night , they have a fixed plan @ 9 pm . It was quite interesting . Karaoke night , live band , crab race , cultural night and it was followed by Dj .. Had a great enjoyable time .
Negatives : the cart were rarely available n with small child was very difficult to move in the resort .
Positive : the best part was when we upgraded our room to haven villa . It was just wow as the interiors of the villa was so modern n up to date. The bathroom n the outdoor deck n jacuzzi was out of this world . It was the dream destination ,the view along with the luxury . The passage to the Villas were beautiful .
Those staying in water / haven/ocean villas have a seperate buffet restaurant which was very nice n had lovely outdoor seating .
Our kids enjoyed snorkeling which we brought the kit with us .
The souvenir shop was also good .
Wifi package was available at a good price .
Scuba diving : we did scuba diving which was a different world altogether deep inside . The instructor were really professional n they made it safe n enjoyable for us . It a must do for everyone .
Sea plane : the hotel arranged for us a sea plane flight . For which we have to go back to airport through a ferry this time n then to trans Maldivian airport . It was again a breathtaking view of the islands n blue waters . Inside the aircraft initially it was extremely hot but after take off it was fine.
Water sports : we did speed bike n tube ( donut). It was very expensive here but the whole atmosphere was fun . They had outside shack bar n the bar tender was very nice n humble , forgot his name from kerela india .
So it's a big thumps up from my side . I haven't seen other island resorts of maldives but paradise is no less . Either u come alone single /or with a partner / or a family / or a group of friends . Don't miss a chance to be here . "Maldives is a dream destination . "
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine an island right in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with bright white beaches, a lagoon with multiple hues of blue and aquamarine and tall coconut palms swaying to the breeze. Who wouldn't want to be marooned on one? All the more, when all modern comforts and formal professional services that one would expect on a five star hotel come together with it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Paradise Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Hotel Lankanfinolhu Island
- Paradise Island Resort Maldives
- Paradise Island Maldives
- Paradise Island Male
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Maldives/Lankanfinolhu Island