Stayed over the weekend In Feb. 2014. For starters I bought the full board package which I would have thought included water, but you are charged for bottled water. I stayed in the beach villa and was very disappointed in the styling of the room. For what was paid each almost $500 a night, the rooms need a lot of updating. The bathroom was covered in large ants and I was worried about them coming into the bathroom. A gecko also took up residence in the bathroom which I understand since the outdoor shower is nearby.
The second night we stayed in the water villa and this is clearly where the resort puts their effort into. It was a completely different experience than the previous night. Beautiful room, amazing views. All in all I would not go back to this hotel but would look for another resort with better facilities for the regular beach views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine an island right in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with bright white beaches, a lagoon with multiple hues of blue and aquamarine and tall coconut palms swaying to the breeze. Who wouldn't want to be marooned on one? All the more, when all modern comforts and formal professional services that one would expect on a five star hotel come together with it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Paradise Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Hotel Lankanfinolhu Island
- Paradise Island Resort Maldives
- Paradise Island Maldives
- Paradise Island Male
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Maldives/Lankanfinolhu Island