We stayed from 1-5 october with my wife, son & family with 2 kids. The transfer by luxury boat was not very comfortable with the boat standing in the sun for few hours on our arrival at mid day. At the jetty there was no one to guide us.
The beach bungalows were excellent and very child friendly.
The restaurants were good and the pools clean and neat.
Location cannot be better and diving facilities excellent. The instructress was particularly good and she made us very comfortable and safe.
The dinning at the restaurant about 500m in the sea and shark feeding at about 2200 was a unique experience which the adults and the kids enjoyed very much.
Overall our stay was out of the world experience and a bit of attention in the boat and on arrival would have made the stay the best
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine an island right in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with bright white beaches, a lagoon with multiple hues of blue and aquamarine and tall coconut palms swaying to the breeze. Who wouldn't want to be marooned on one? All the more, when all modern comforts and formal professional services that one would expect on a five star hotel come together with it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Hotel Lankanfinolhu Island
- Paradise Island Resort Maldives
- Paradise Island Maldives
- Paradise Island Male
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Maldives/Lankanfinolhu Island