Overall, Paradise is a great resort to stay. It has a great beach and some breath-taking experiences. A small thing - there is a swing outside each beach bungalow and our family had a great fun on it :).
Having said that, I feel its a still bit over-priced. I guess that's true for most of the places in Maldives. Here are some of the experiences that I would term as not-so-good:
1) First and foremost - "FOOD": It just sucks. They need to cook better!
2) Warmth of the staff - This was good in places but overall I found the staff to be very curt, not so responsive and non-pleasing.
3) Some facilities like kids park needs to be maintained better and upgraded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine an island right in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with bright white beaches, a lagoon with multiple hues of blue and aquamarine and tall coconut palms swaying to the breeze. Who wouldn't want to be marooned on one? All the more, when all modern comforts and formal professional services that one would expect on a five star hotel come together with it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TravelClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradise Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Hotel Lankanfinolhu Island
- Paradise Island Resort Maldives
- Paradise Island Maldives
- Paradise Island Male
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Maldives/Lankanfinolhu Island