A complete package as a Luxury Resort. Service, Hygiene, Activities all in all a perfect vacation. Some things to keep in mind though to make your experience worthwhile and not leave a bad taste in your mouth.
Maldives is made up of 80 such odd resort islands and NO end to luxury but everything comes at a cost especially since you will be paying in USD.
1.) Room selection is of utmost importance -
Couples with Kids / Older People / Lazy People - Please make sure you take rooms closer to the main lobby - 100-120
Couples who dont mind walking around and want a nice beach - 130 - 160
Rooms 240 - 270 have probably the best view BUT if you like snorkeling and lazing around in the water JUST go for rooms 130-160.
2.) They have all diving gear and snorkeling equipment for rent, so the best part of Maldives is the diving and snorkeling DO NOT MISS IT.
3.) Vegetarian food is just OK, but the spread is lavish so you are able to manage. It would help to carry some snack food since you tend to get hungry very easily because of all the beach activities.
4.) All agents sell the fact that resort is close to the airport by speedboat, please get the exact times, since most of them are far away, and if you are going for 3/4 day trip every hour counts.
5.) All resorts have a main restaurant and a few speciality restaurants, if you are a foodie and willing to blow a lot of money on GREAT food AVOID the all meal plans and try the various options. The BUFFET at Paradise was just OK except for the desserts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine an island right in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with bright white beaches, a lagoon with multiple hues of blue and aquamarine and tall coconut palms swaying to the breeze. Who wouldn't want to be marooned on one? All the more, when all modern comforts and formal professional services that one would expect on a five star hotel come together with it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TravelUp, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Hotel Lankanfinolhu Island
- Paradise Island Resort Maldives
- Paradise Island Maldives
- Paradise Island Male
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Maldives/Lankanfinolhu Island