Welcome to a sunny paradise
Staff is very friendly in the various restaurants!
But paradise has its ways, and they are all expensive:
* rooms from water bungalow are the best: private terrace and direct sight on waves!
* you are assigned 1 restaurant depending on your room and you will be forced to stick with it. Switching cost are significant!
* if you are a surfer, you should be really good to ride the wave from the local reef... a lot of ex-pro are enjoying themselves and this resort is perfect for you in this case
* kids are welcome with the surfing crew at the surfing restaurant (note that if you are half-board, then lunches are usd35)
* if you want to snorkel, think twice and check the tide, as current can be VERY strong
* scuba diving is very disappointing on nearby reefs and super expensive when you include boat ride. You will end up paying USD 100 per dive
* sunset bar food lacks healthy options
* private island is a swim away and you are not welcome there
* SUP rentals are fun
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking