We spent two weeks in juli 2014 on this magnificent island with our two kids. We had a beach bungle (#213) which was located approximately 30 meters from the lagune beach and close to one of the restaurants and bars. We had a wonderful time, the people at the island have been very nice and friendly, the service was outstanding and the food was very good. Although the island is not big, we have never had a dull moment, there are plenty of watersport activities to undertake and the different locations on the island give you the great opportunity to sit back and relax and enjoy the most beautiful scenery you can imagine. Picture yourself a bounty island and this island meets that picture. It is certainly an island worthwhile visiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives is Kaafu Atoll's best-kept secret for its world famous surf point known as Pasta Point. Located in the heart of the best surf areas, the island is a paradise for water sports lovers. Surfing, Diving, Snorkeling, Canoeing, Pedalo are hot favorites while Outdoor sports such as Tennis, Beach Volley Ball and Badminton are also available. This exqusite island resort offers lavish living spaces with 148 stylish rooms and six restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Island Dhonveli Hotel North Male Atoll
- Chaaya Island Dhonveli Resort
- Dhonveli Beach Spa