I am writing this review while I am still in chaaya dhonveli resort. It is the best experience you will ever have. From the minute you land on there shore you are welcomed with the smile and politeness. I have been to many excursions but my best would be sunset fishing, maybe because I caught a big fish.
I would like to thank the gentleman who Looked after us at the swimming pool everyday, the cooks who made different and delicious meals for us each day, always told us what type of meat it was as we do not eat beef. Big thank you to Ahmed who was our waiter I could not fault him. He was courteous and would always ask us if we needed anything.
We are currently staying in room 809 water bungalow the view is breath taking. The room is very spacious as well as the bathroom. You even have your own back yard that has two sun loungers and table and chair.
I would recommend this holiday to anyone definitely will be back ap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives is Kaafu Atoll's best-kept secret for its world famous surf point known as Pasta Point. Located in the heart of the best surf areas, the island is a paradise for water sports lovers. Surfing, Diving, Snorkeling, Canoeing, Pedalo are hot favorites while Outdoor sports such as Tennis, Beach Volley Ball and Badminton are also available. This exqusite island resort offers lavish living spaces with 148 stylish rooms and six restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Island Dhonveli Hotel North Male Atoll
- Chaaya Island Dhonveli Resort
- Dhonveli Beach Spa