Had to relocate away from the City centre due to the enormous hike in prices all the hotels apply for the New Year and although this is more of a business venue rather than tourist, it was streets ahead of the previous hotel we were in at Darling Harbour. The room felt as homely as a hotel room can be and the extra touches such as the friendly accomodating manner of all the staff, free lobby wi-fi and printing, free car parking and a balcony with a harbour view made the stay here a very good one. It was easy to get into town from here and we wlaked the harbour bridge which we otherwise wouldn't have done. We have stayed 3 times with Rydges in Aus and New Zealand and our experiences have always been good ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges North Sydney is perfectly situated for the discerning traveller, within close walking distance to the North Sydney business district and only a short journey over the iconic Harbour Bridge into Sydney’s CBD. Completed in March 2011 a $2 Million accommodation upgrade included all corridors, completely refurbished bedrooms including carpet, curtains, cabinets, loose furnishings and freshly painted room. Dine in your room or MUNDO Grill and Bar offering an eclectic and exciting menu open 7 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rydges North Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges North Sydney Hotel North Sydney
- Rydges North Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Rydges North Hotel