We stayed here on a one night package which included tickets to "twilight at Taronga" concert which included shuttle bus to the zoo and return, and buffet breakfast next morning. Room was fine- we had a harbour view and room was clean , with good sized bathroom and beds were realy comfy. Hotel was extremely busy and it was difficult to get a park in the very crowded and narrow parking spots. Lifts were also very slow . We were on the 10th floor otherwise would have been very tempted to take the stairs. Check in and out was very efficient and all staff we encountered at reception and the bar was extremely friendly and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges North Sydney is perfectly situated for the discerning traveller, within close walking distance to the North Sydney business district and only a short journey over the iconic Harbour Bridge into Sydney’s CBD. Completed in March 2011 a $2 Million accommodation upgrade included all corridors, completely refurbished bedrooms including carpet, curtains, cabinets, loose furnishings and freshly painted room. Dine in your room or MUNDO Grill and Bar offering an eclectic and exciting menu open 7 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges North Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges North Sydney Hotel North Sydney
- Rydges North Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Rydges North Hotel