We booked before checking Trip Advisor and after reading the reviews, I was expecting a bit of a hole. We stayed on the 8th floor in a spacious 2brm suite with our children for 2nights. The 'heavenly beds' were indeed heavenly. You felt like you were sleeping in a cloud. We had beautiful views over the park and treetops of North Sydney.
We were offered a special half-price deal for breakfast at $12.50 per adult which was great value. We ate freshly made pancakes, drank smoothies, ate pastries, cereal and the usual array of hot breakfast delights.
We took our laptop down to the bar and enjoyed the ambience whilst using the complimentary wi-fi connection.
I'd definitely recommend this hotel, we found it to be a wonderful place to stay and not at all 'tired'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges North Sydney is perfectly situated for the discerning traveller, within close walking distance to the North Sydney business district and only a short journey over the iconic Harbour Bridge into Sydney’s CBD. Completed in March 2011 a $2 Million accommodation upgrade included all corridors, completely refurbished bedrooms including carpet, curtains, cabinets, loose furnishings and freshly painted room. Dine in your room or MUNDO Grill and Bar offering an eclectic and exciting menu open 7 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges North Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges North Sydney Hotel North Sydney
- Rydges North Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Rydges North Hotel