I am not talking about myself but this tired old hotel. My bedroom was so cold that I had to complain. Finally they conceded that they couldn't fix the problem and they put a small electric heater in my room. Whilst this helped, it was very noisy. The restaurant was also cold, particularly at breakfast time. One morning my shower ran out of hot water.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The meals were ok, but if you don't like Spanish food, there is little else to choose from.
There was no pool or fitness centre.
For $259/night I would expect better. I would not stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges North Sydney is perfectly situated for the discerning traveller, within close walking distance to the North Sydney business district and only a short journey over the iconic Harbour Bridge into Sydney’s CBD. Completed in March 2011 a $2 Million accommodation upgrade included all corridors, completely refurbished bedrooms including carpet, curtains, cabinets, loose furnishings and freshly painted room. Dine in your room or MUNDO Grill and Bar offering an eclectic and exciting menu open 7 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rydges North Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges North Sydney Hotel North Sydney
- Rydges North Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Rydges North Hotel