I stayed here a couple of times in the last six months for work and found it a perfectly nice hotel in a nice part of town. The rooms are nicely furnished, and are quite quiet. The bathrooms are bit dated with showers over the bath - they work perfectly well and are nice and clean, but for the price it's just a bit old school for me.
I ate breakfast in the restaurant downstairs on my first stay and it was very nice (apart from a guy pinching my seat/table while I was at the buffet. Good buffet, lots of variety etc.. not a whole lot of seating and it does get busy, so keep that in mind. The second time I stayed I had breakfast in my room, and this to my mind was far preferable as it was much more relaxed. The food was quite good both times.
If you are doing business in the area, I'd recommend this very comfortable and professional hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges North Sydney is perfectly situated for the discerning traveller, within close walking distance to the North Sydney business district and only a short journey over the iconic Harbour Bridge into Sydney’s CBD. Completed in March 2011 a $2 Million accommodation upgrade included all corridors, completely refurbished bedrooms including carpet, curtains, cabinets, loose furnishings and freshly painted room. Dine in your room or MUNDO Grill and Bar offering an eclectic and exciting menu open 7 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges North Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges North Sydney Hotel North Sydney
- Rydges North Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Rydges North Hotel