From the outside Rydges North Sydney is not an atractive hotel. However, once inside it is a different story. The rooms are mostly well sized, and the beds are very comfortable. In the bathroom the detracting feature is a plastic shower curtain, and on the highest floors the shower water pressure is not great. However, the towels are good quality, and rooms are quite sound-proof. There are only 2 lifts, both slow, and recently one lift has been out of service. The staff on the front desk are always smiling and helpful. If you are working in North Sydney you will find this a handy destination and an alternative to the Harbourview Hotel. Rydges also have a great frequent guest scheme which is free to join and has some useful benefits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges North Sydney is perfectly situated for the discerning traveller, within close walking distance to the North Sydney business district and only a short journey over the iconic Harbour Bridge into Sydney’s CBD. Completed in March 2011 a $2 Million accommodation upgrade included all corridors, completely refurbished bedrooms including carpet, curtains, cabinets, loose furnishings and freshly painted room. Dine in your room or MUNDO Grill and Bar offering an eclectic and exciting menu open 7 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges North Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges North Sydney Hotel North Sydney
- Rydges North Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Rydges North Hotel