I stayed here for work reasons and cannot say it was a good or bad hotel. Service is passable, and the rooms are just what a hotel room should include, but there is nothing extra in this hotel. The food is okay, but slightly over priced, which is how I would classify the room rate. The bed is comfortable, and the rooms are medium sized. It is a good hotel if you are there for business in North Sydney as the location is ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges North Sydney is perfectly situated for the discerning traveller, within close walking distance to the North Sydney business district and only a short journey over the iconic Harbour Bridge into Sydney’s CBD. Completed in March 2011 a $2 Million accommodation upgrade included all corridors, completely refurbished bedrooms including carpet, curtains, cabinets, loose furnishings and freshly painted room. Dine in your room or MUNDO Grill and Bar offering an eclectic and exciting menu open 7 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges North Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges North Sydney Hotel North Sydney
- Rydges North Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Rydges North Hotel