Stayed in many Sydney hotels, my first time here. We had a room on Level 9 it was a Harbor view room and purpose for staying we attended wedding reception on level 1
Staff friendly, room excellent - clean , tidy, wanted to take bed home with me so comfy, our balcony had a great view and a modern, clean spacious bathroom.
Cant complain, great stay,had excellent breakfast in bed. We would recommend for functions and a romantic weekend for two. Bar in lobby had a great selection. Room also had mini bar (didn't need it) Overall 9/10
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges North Sydney is perfectly situated for the discerning traveller, within close walking distance to the North Sydney business district and only a short journey over the iconic Harbour Bridge into Sydney’s CBD. Completed in March 2011 a $2 Million accommodation upgrade included all corridors, completely refurbished bedrooms including carpet, curtains, cabinets, loose furnishings and freshly painted room. Dine in your room or MUNDO Grill and Bar offering an eclectic and exciting menu open 7 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges North Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges North Sydney Hotel North Sydney
- Rydges North Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Rydges North Hotel