This was my second visit to North Sydney Rydges... and both times I have enjoyed my stay. It is quiet, private, friendly and generally pleasant. I say "generally" simply as the bathrooms (as I have read about by others too) are not great... they were clean, but they are old. Also on this stay I ran a small bath and the water was decidedly brown. My other minor complaint is, that despite being a Priority Member I wasnt informed of the discounts and services I was entitled to... I understand I perhaps should have read more about it - but I would have been really pleased if someone had informed me of the discount off drinks and dinner and the free drink on arrival (?) Other than that - I really enjoy the service, location and facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges North Sydney is perfectly situated for the discerning traveller, within close walking distance to the North Sydney business district and only a short journey over the iconic Harbour Bridge into Sydney’s CBD. Completed in March 2011 a $2 Million accommodation upgrade included all corridors, completely refurbished bedrooms including carpet, curtains, cabinets, loose furnishings and freshly painted room. Dine in your room or MUNDO Grill and Bar offering an eclectic and exciting menu open 7 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges North Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges North Sydney Hotel North Sydney
- Rydges North Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Rydges North Hotel