I must admit we weren't expecting much after reading some of the reviews but were pleasantly surprised.
This Hotel is perfect for a quick weekend escape. We wandered around North Sydney, gazed at the Harbour from our room and had drinks in the lovely intimate bar.
Our room was spotless and the staff were very friendly.The first night we ate at a restaurant in North Sydney - such a nice walk to get there. Second night we stayed in and had room service which is such a treat and the food was great.
We will come back for our next break from the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges North Sydney is perfectly situated for the discerning traveller, within close walking distance to the North Sydney business district and only a short journey over the iconic Harbour Bridge into Sydney’s CBD. Completed in March 2011 a $2 Million accommodation upgrade included all corridors, completely refurbished bedrooms including carpet, curtains, cabinets, loose furnishings and freshly painted room. Dine in your room or MUNDO Grill and Bar offering an eclectic and exciting menu open 7 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges North Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges North Sydney Hotel North Sydney
- Rydges North Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Rydges North Hotel