Very clean, nice location in North Sydney. Right near the train station (right over the tracks.) The staff are fantastic, the food is very good. The view over the harbour is really nice.
On the downside
- the trains. They are noisy, but if you are in a higher floor, you won't notice them.
- There is no fitness center, or pool. That's annoying.
- The beds are *way* too soft. You can ask for a firmer mattress, but in my case they put a board under the mattress to firm it up. It helped, but not a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The North Sydney Harbourview Hotel is minutes away from Sydney CBD, separated by the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge and offers magnificent views of the harbour and city skyline. The Hotel is within easy access to the City, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park, Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, the Rocks Village & Mary MacKillop Place and is right next door to North Sydney Train Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your North Sydney Harbourview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.