North Sydney Harbourview Hotel
Vibe Hotel North Sydney(North Sydney)(Great Value!)
$92
  • Pool
McLaren Hotel(North Sydney)(Great Value!)
$100
$97
  • Room Service
Meriton Suites North Sydney(North Sydney)(Great Value!)
$101
  • Pool
Harbourside Apartments(McMahons Point)(Great Value!)
$122
$116
  • Pool
Hotel Urban St Leonards(St Leonards)(Great Value!)
$104
$99
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
The Greenwich Inn Motel(St Leonards)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
Rydges North Sydney(North Sydney)
$96
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel St Leonards(St Leonards)
TripAdvisor
1,249 results
All reviewstrain noiseluna parkharbour bridgegreat viewlight sleepertrains passinglavender bayrailway linehigher flooropera housebuffet breakfastroom servicemilsons pointfamily roomshort walkcar parkinga harbour view room
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Stayed there from 9-14 July. Windows can open which we did appreciate to get some fresh air. They have placed badly fitted old sliding windows behind originals to block out noise. I opened sliding window gently on third morning of stay. Whist turning away the whole window and frame crashed down on the side of my head. I was in shock&tears( window is approx 2mx1.5m) and quite heavy. Luckily daughter with me to help. Staff apologetic and manager offered a free breakfast and a 1 hour later checkout. Pretty poor I thought!!! I would dread to think of the consequences had this hit a young child or elderly person, it could have killed them. Maintenance screwed a piece of wood under sill to repair and on return our room had been left Not serviced and floor covered with plaster dust, screws from maintenance. There was no follow up to see how I was or an offer of anything! Very poor.returning guests are given a welcome card and Lollies! Apparently injuring a guest is of less importance. Staff on checkout suggest I have room longer until late flight that day but really it was all too late then! I was told that they would fix something on account at time of accident and yet they charged me for everything... Even a short phone call to husband to tell of my injury.
A hotel that rests on its views and location. It is tired, with poorly revamped old rooms and very dangerous window fittings.
I would never stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Gojourney
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Room 1015 is a corner room, spacious and comfortable however the king size bed is made up of two beds pushed together and because the mattress has collapsed on both sides, the only way I could get to sleep was by lying almost sideways to get my bottom on the middle divider. Was very uncomfortable.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Terry B
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This hotel has fantastic views of Sydney Harbour and the bridge. All rooms have Harbour views. The buffet lunch is great value. They have refurbished some rooms this year and the side wall in the bathroom is clear glass facing out onto the bedroom and the Harbour however it does have a blind you can pull down for privacy. Beds are super comfy. Check in is quick and easy with a porter to manage your bags right from the taxi.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Supernanny56
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This hotel have a very nice location which is only a 2 minutes walk to North Sydney railway station. View from room is very good, looking at spectacular night scenes.
One thing not good is you can hear noise from the railway at night as this hotel is built very close to railway tracks.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for a few nights, and I was really pleased by the service provided, which included a 24hour room service.
The rooms were very clean and they had great Harbour Views.
The staff were equally great with their courtesy and willingness to help.
I will definitely recommend other people to stay here.
I know where I'll be staying next time, and for many more times after that!

• Stayed: July 2013