Open today: 12:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Review Highlights
West Indies Beer Co

My wife and I were on a cruise with a stop in Grenada. We took a cab from the cruise ship over to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Lenza S
via mobile
Amazing

There is a long curved bar, seating area & garden area. All the brewing stills etc iare in view... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $121.20
from $105.00
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews craft brewery great beer small window medical students pizza wraps loud music an adventure pool table watermelon beer company for sale beers on tap black rock grand anse beer lovers jam session
Reviewed May 8, 2017

Had the sampler and decided I am more of a cider person. We also had the Onion Rings. It was a slower night and we enjoyed sitting and visiting with a good drink

Reviewed May 7, 2017

St Patricks day bash and we had a great time tried lots of the home made beers and ate well at the 'hole in the wall' food hatch. A great night was had bay all of the World ARC sailing crews.

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

Wide variety of beers to choose from however the food needs alot of work. I even saw a cockroach in the kitchen.

Don't expect great service neither. No table service. I had to go to a hatch to order my food then collect it when it was ready. Having to constantly look out to see when your food is ready is annoying. Also when you need a drink you have to go to the bar.

The staff also needs customer service training and needs to be more professional. Staff were sitting amongst us at the tables in the restaurant smoking and on their phones. Not sure if they were on break or not, but it wasn't a good look since I had to get up from my table every time I wanted something.

Apart from the tasteless food and below average service, the beer is get and a must try.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

Cool spot to get some locally brewed beers. The IPA might not rank up there with some of the best from the states but certainly a nice change up from the lagers I had been drinking poolside.

The brewery has a great selection of beers and ciders, with a long bar and assorted other seating. It is not air conditioned, but the cold brews helps balance things out. There is small kitchen with assorted fried foods and other options that were great to snack on.

Fun spot with good people and good beer, certainly worth a trip to.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

We were told by a lady who owns Esther's at the Grand Anse Beach Facilities that West Indies Beer Company does tours so we thought we would go in and check it out. Not really a tour as all the fermentation vessels and brew kettles are behind the bar and you can't walk around, but it's interesting to see all the vats and I was able to ask questions.

We stopped and had some refreshments - my husband loved the new Humdinger and I had the watermelon cider. We stayed for lunch and had the chili, onion rings and fish and chips. The food was tasty and not too greasy. We returned the next day for the ribs and took friends of ours from out of town. The ribs were good but it's not a normal bbq sauce it's something else, but they were still good and automatically came with fries (it was a big plate).

There is a pool table and you can also get one choice of red / white wine and they have basic spirits - if you don't drink beer (like me).

There is seating at the bar, in the next room where the band plays and outside on the patio.

On Tues & Sat(?) nights there is a band and on Thurs salsa lessons. You would have to check the website for opening hours and details.

The reason I would never go at night when it's busy is they allow smoking inside. So for us it's a lunch only place.

It was easy to get to and from by the number 1 bus from the Grand Anse Hwy.

2  Thank Cynja