“A LITTLE PIECE OF HEAVEN!”
other travelers have booked this property
Enjoy the sights, sun, sea, and sailboats, from the Lookout.
The only vacation villa in Grenada with a private beach.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Enjoy the sights, sun, sea, and sailboats, from the Lookout.
The only vacation villa in Grenada with a private beach.
Front Pergola
The Cinnamon Suite offers privacy, luxury, and all the amenities you'd expect.
Lower Sun Deck
Exterior View of Large Patio & Lap Pool
Lounge by the Plunge Pool, with sun, and ocean breezes off the Atlantic.
En Suite - Cinnamon Suite
Hosts Rick & Karen are here to help optimize your island experience!
Jacuzzi in Spa Area
Beachfront
View of Prickly Bay & St. George's University
Sunset from Villa Beachcliff
Sunset from Villa Beachcliff
Lookout & Cocoa Suite (below)
Lap Pool
Breakfast Pergola
Front View
Jacuzzi in Spa Area
Sunset from Lookout
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
5 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, Sleeps 11
Lance aux Epines, Saint George Parish, Grenada

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 78 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Any
bdh0508
Mobile, Alabama
“A LITTLE PIECE OF HEAVEN!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

My third and BEST trip to Grenada! I was completely satisfied with my first two choices of places to stay on the island but had no idea Villa Beachcliff would be so FABULOUS! Amazing views from everywhere! The villa was so clean and stocked with everything we could have possibly needed. For whatever reason, my family seems to always run out of towels and at the end of our stay, we still had towels!! All of the rooms were decorated in perfect island style and we felt at home right away. Like everything else, both pools were sparkling clean. If I had to pick a favorite place to watch the sunset, I think the tower deck (not sure that's the "official" name) would be my choice. A breathtaking view and so relaxing! Rick and Karen were there to meet us when we arrived and provided any information we could possibly need while in Grenada. Not to mention, a nice treat was waiting for us when we arrived ... a warm, delicious coffee cake. Just what we needed after a long day of travel. If you ever have the chance to visit Grenada, you should and Villa Beachcliff is the perfect "little piece of heaven"! Thank you Rick and Karen for sharing your dream with us!! Good Luck to you both.

Date of stay: February 2013
Canada
Reviewed February 12, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Nicole b...
Gatineau, Canada
“Luxury and Relaxation at Villa Beachcliff”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

I recently stayed at Villa Beachcliff with friends in January, and it was a fantastic experience. The villa exceeded my expectations in every way. The decor is beautiful, the rooms spacious yet cozy, and the beds very comfortable. Everything was spotless clean, including both pools and the grounds. The owners, Karen and Rick were extremely nice and helpful throughout our stay. It was a nice touch when they greeted us with a scrumptious coffee cake upon our arrival. Also they hosted a meal for our group at an extremely reasonable cost - and the meal ended up being "out of this world". It was as good as a five star restaurant. Really!!! ,

I stayed in the Cinnamon Suite and I just loved it. It was all so serene and peaceful. My friends stayed in the Cocoa and the Nutmeg Suites and they loved their suites just as much. There were so many places in the villa that I enjoyed, such as the pools, the great room, the dining room, the kitchen, the terraces, but I must say that my favorite place to relax was the lookout, where it was great to view the sunsets.

Rick took us for an island tour which was a fantastic experience. We had lunch at the Belmont Plantation where they make chocolate. We also had a tour guide explain to us how the chocolate is made, and this was quite interesting. The lunch was in a beautiful setting as well as delicious. We then spent the afternoon driving through the rainforest winding roads which was breathtaking and we were lucky enough to see mona monkeys close up when we stopped at a lookout. That was very awesome! I recommend an island tour highly.

The Island of Grenada is very beautiful, and the people of Grenada are friendly and hospitable. We felt safe at all times when we were there. The beaches are not overly crowded and the restaurants are very good and affordable. The weather, well it was absolutely perfect throughout our stay.

I highly recommend Grenada and Villa Beachcliff. A perfect combo for a perfect holiday.

Thank you again to Rick and Karen for making our stay in Grenada a wonderful experience!

Nicole

Feb 12, 2013
Thank you Nicole. It was terrific meeting you and your friends, and sharing our island experience with you. It is always refreshing, and exciting to us to experience again for the first time the beauty, warmth, and friendliness of Grenada. You're welcome back anytime to your home in the sun!

DanielD94...
Los Angeles, California
“Fantastic Villa with Amazing Hosts!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

I went to medical school in Grenada at St. George's University and was blessed to have to opportunity to live at Villa Beachcliff my final year on the island. Rick and Karen took over the ownership of the property half way through our lease and they could not be nicer, more genuine people. The villa was beautiful when we lived there, but the upgrades they made throughout our time there were amazing.

This property is perfect in so many ways. Start off with the breathtaking view of both the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean on both sides of the property. There is a look-out area where you can literally spend hours reading your favorite book, watch the perfectly calm caribbean sea, or taking in the most beautiful sunset you've ever seen each day with almost a 270 degree view of ocean. The property has two pools that are extremely well maintained. The rooms are BIG, each have their own bathroom, and they were in the proces of buying brand new beds, bedding, linnens, etc for the grand opening. The villa is big enough where you can find your own spot for privacy and never be seen, but there is ample room to gather and have evening cocktails or dinner together on one of the patios.

If you've never been to the island of Grenada, there is so much it has to offer. There are fantastic restaurants for a nice dinner (Mt. Hartmon, Beach House, Aquarium, University Club) and great casual spots for lunch/drinks (Umbrellas, Dodgy Docks). There is actually a beautiful rainforest on the island, and I would highly recommend any tours offered by Mandoo Tours (grenadatours.com). Mandoo took us across the island to see leatherback turtles lay their eggs and took us to Seven Sister's Waterfalls in the rainforest that are absolutely beautiful. He knows everything about Grenada and is truly passionate about his island.

I can't say enough great things about Villa Beachcliff. I honestly look back at the time I spent there and still can't believe I lived there. It is beautiful, peaceful, and your hosts Karen and Rick could not be nicer people that will show you a fantastic time and a lot about what the island has to offer.

Date of stay: May 2012
Feb 2, 2013
Hi Daniel: Thank you for your glowing report of Villa Beachcliff! We would love to have you back to show you all the upgrades, updates, and additions to the villa. I know you would be impressed. All the best with your studies. You're welcome back any time.

The3Amiga...
Ottawa, Canada
“The Perfect Holiday Retreat”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Just returned from a wonderful 9-day holiday in St. Georges, Grenada with two very dear friends. Villa Beachcliff absolutely lived up to our expectations….and more. Rick and Karen Feld were the most down-to-earth, gracious and informative hosts you can ever imagine. Rick provided us with an awesome tour of the Spice Island which included visits to the Belmont Estate where we learned about cocoa and had a delicious lunch, a visit to the historical Westerhall Rum Distillery as well as an "adventurous" drive through the rain forest up to the Grand Etang Lake (I say adventurous because the Grenadian drivers are fearless. Rick has adapted quite well to the driving). We were lucky to get to see the monkeys sneaking away with bananas up at the rain forest observation point. They were sooo cute!

What can I say about the villa that others haven't already said! It was perfect. Each of us had our own suite which included our very own ensuite bathroom…very important for three women travelling together! My room was the Cocoa Suite and I loved it. Waking up each morning to gaze at the ocean from the comfort of my bed was very relaxing. We enjoyed a couple of our evening meals in the observation deck with candles, the moon and stars. Totally relaxing. Also, I have to comment on Karen's cooking. Not only were we treated, upon arrival from the airport, with a very tasty cake and much needed coffee but, for a minimal fee Karen prepared for us a fabulous Grenadian meal consisting of an appetizer, the main course (I think it was coconut crusted barracuda) with fresh mango chutney and another one of her delectable desserts. We were truly treated like royalty.

As well as being a very picturesque island, Grenada is an extremely friendly and safe island to visit. The Grenadians are truly the most hospitable people I've ever come across in the Caribbean.

I look forward to staying at the Beachcliff one day and seeing Rick and Karen again, perhaps this time with my husband.

All the best to Rick and Karen…..and keep dancing :)

Feb 8, 2013
Dear 3 Amigas: It was our pleasure hosting you for your 1st (of many) visit to Grenada. Thank you for your review, and for all your kind words. Karen does love to cook & bake, especially when it is enjoyed so much, and you know I love to talk my way around the island!
All the best, and know that your Grenadian Villa is awaiting you when you return.

Mark S
“Wonderful Villa”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

We recently spent 3 nights at the Villa Beachcliff before embarking on a sailing trip from Grenada to the Grenadines. Our family group of seven was totally enchanted by the villa, and we were all disappointed that we were only spending 3 nights there.

The villa is spacious and really beautifully decorated. The bedrooms are all separate from each other, so there is a lot of a privacy for even a big group. Having 2 pools and numerous outside areas, plus stunning views of both the Atlantic and Caribbean sides of the island, makes venturing from the property a difficult decision. However, its proximity to St George's, beaches and restaurants, makes it a great location.

Rick and Karen were great hosts, and were very helpful with giving us advice on where to go and where to dine. When we arrived minus our luggage, they did what they could to assist us.

We highly recommend Villa Beachcliff for a stay in Grenada.

Date of stay: December 2012
Jan 28, 2013
Thank you Mark & Hazel: It was wonderful meeting you and sharing our island paradise with you. Looking forward to your future visits and hosting your family.

Rick & Kare.
triplepla...
maryland
“Perfect Grenada Island Retreat”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

We just returned from an amazing Holiday week stay at Villa Beachcliff. It was the perfect location for our family of two adults and our three "kids" ages 25, 19, and 17. The property is beautifully situated on a small penisula near the capitol of Saint George's. The views from multiple ( yes mutiple) balconies of scenic Prickly Bay were amazing, no matter the time of day or night. and on the other side of the house were dramatic vistas of the Atlantic. The property boasts four private suites, with ensuite bathrooms, very, very comfy beds, ceiling fans, air conditioning, and bright and appealing decorative aspects that complement the surroundings.There are two (yes two) pools, both well maintained and attractive. The outdoor landscaping is also very nice, as owner Karen nurtures native plants to create a quiet green haven. Hosts Rick and Karen go the extra mile to make sure all is in place to assure you have a wonderful experience. As one of our kids had a birthday on the day of our arrival, we asked if they might be able to purchase a cake on our behalf to surprise her...... Karen, who also makes an yummy breakfast made an AMAZING chocolate expresso cake, which surprised my birthday girl, and was so rich and moist it kept everyone's sweet tooth happy all week! Rick has a knack for keeping up with all sorts of local resources, and connected us with the best options for the things we wanted to do on the island. The Sailing/ Snorkeling trip he arranged was beyond perfect, in part because the experience was so beautiful, but also because the crew of the boat were so genuinely warm and attentive to our every need. The tour of the northern part of the island was also top notch, with Rick and our driver Gerry helping us understand a bit about the history, geography, and culture of the country. Highlights included visiting a rum factory, a cocao plantation, and a quick peek at the crater lake and lovely Annandale waterfall in The Grand E'Tang Rainforest ...... a full day touring the island.
Last, definitely but not least is just relaxing, ( Liming as they call it) either at the Villa itself or at any of the beautiful white sand beaches the island boasts... Grand Anse is perhaps the best, but Prickly Bay Marina is also nice, and located close to the Villa. A very short walk from the Villa is the University Club, where Rick and Karen have an Associate Memebrship, which allows you to dine at their top notch restaurant. Other eating choices are near the Grand Anse area or in Saint George's. Be aware that both are a cab ride away. Rick provided a few names of cab drivers who he knows are reliable, and again, they were not only prompt and reasonably priced, but warm and friendly, and happy to answer our questions about life on the island.
This was our first adventure in any Carribean location, and it was fantastic. Grenada is not built up at all, which for us is exactly what gives it its charm! That, and Rick, Karen, and the wonderful retreat they have created at Villa Beachcliff.

Date of stay: December 2012
Jan 10, 2013
Thank you Franca & Mark: It was terrific meeting your family, and being part of your Grenada experience. We greatly appreciate your review. Taking the time to share your experience is the best complement you can pay. Thank you.
Best wishes to you and your family. Your always welcome at Villa Beachcliff!
Rick & Karen
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing