The beach is lovely, the rooms are very clean and have everything you need. The grounds are well kept, and there is always a security patrolmen on the grounds throughout the night.
Our housekeeper, Eva, made the trip, and acted as a cultural adviser of sorts. She also went grocery shopping for us to show/make us a local dish of our choice, and taught us how to make passion fruit juice and how to smash a coconut, etc. We also took out a couple of their kayaks for the day and paddled around the bay.
We rented a car for the week, so can't really comment on taxi fares, but everything is close. We toured the entire island and were easily able to return for supper each evening.
Would return in a heartbeat and absolutely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped Cottages and Apartments directly on a peaceful tree-shaded beach. Maid and light laundry service included so you can relax! Free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Lance Aux Epines Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lance Aux Epines Cottages Hotel St. George`s
- Lance Aux Epines Hotel
- Lance Aux Epines Resort
- Lance Aux Epines Cottages Grenada/Saint George Parish