“I have lived in wyke for many years and visited these woods many times always something different to see would recommend a visit”
Review of Judy Woods

Judy Woods
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Wyke
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

have a look you wont be dissapointed places like judy woods are becoming a rare thing.if we dont use them we may lose them

There are newer reviews for Judy Woods

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Ever since I discovered Judy Woods something like 25 years ago it has been a real
favourite of mine. The woods are a real escape from it all. My kids have enjoyed it and now my grandchildren are having such fun exploring and playing in such a magical place. It doesn't matter what season you go in, it is always enjoyable. I love the running water and always head down towards the stream. I love the history of the place from Judy, the lady who used to live in the woods to the Bell pits. There is always plenty of wildlife to look at and listen to. I have seen a photo showing deer but I've never been lucky enough to spot them. The friends of Judy Woods do a great job in making safe footpaths and even organise walks & talks. I fully intend to go on one of the Bat walks one evening. There are not many places where you can escape the noise of traffic but the woods is one of those. Experience it and enjoy it.

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Easily accessible with free parking at the entrance to the woods. Judy Woods has an interesting history and one can see the pits left from the coal mining which fuelled our industrial past.
There are lovely streams for dogs and kids to splash about in and the woods are large enough to enjoy a good couple of hours exploring.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

local and just down the road. A great place to have a walk with the family after a sunday lunch.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Woods, water, mud and lots of doggy friends and acquaintances. Woof heaven!

1  Thank xxDawniexx