Quality Inn & Suites Amsterdam
Rothesay Motel(Rothesay)
$77
Park Plaza Motel(Saint John)
$62
$81
$111
$88
  • Pool
All reviewssaint johnstayed herecontinental breakfasteggsoff the highwaycomfortable bedstoastyogurtexcellent staystay there againstaff was very friendlyfamily suitemarch breakpark and flyonly downsideshort driveclean hotel
Reviewed January 1, 2011

My husband and I just had a New Year's Eve wedding in the banquet room at this hotel last evening and we could not wait to write a review on this hotel. It MUST be mentioned first and foremost that the staff at this hotel provide impeccable service. The best I've seen in a VERY long time. They are very courteous and very accommodating, they just cannot do enough for you. They were all too happy to go out of their way to make our wedding the most happy and memorable day.

Wedding Eve - We were able to access the banquet room the evening before the wedding. Everything was ready for us and the room was set up as we requested. At times where we decided to make changes, the staff were right on board with us, doing everything they could to make us happy and satisfied. We had a dozen glass vases that we were having a hard time getting the stickers off of and a staff member offered to let us run them through their heavy duty dishwasher which saved us about a half and hour to 45 minutes in preparation time. My husband and I share four children between us and we had our children with us to help us decorate. While decorating one of the staff members offered us beverages and offered for our children to watch t.v. in the Breakfast area. These things may seem insignificant to some but to us with so much planning and preparation to do, this was a thoughtful gesture made by the hotel staff.

Wedding Day - While I,( the bride) was in my room getting ready for my important day the following day, I realized that we would need more towels as we had a few more people than expected helping us get ready. I called the front desk and within minutes we had more towels. about a half an hour later I realized I forgot my toothbrush an hour later. I called the front desk and in the blink of an eye I had a toothbrush and toothpaste in hand. During preparation for a toast with my family just before the wedding ceremony I realized we needed more glasses and again after calling the front desk within what seemed like only a couple of minutes we had more wine glasses! A staff member guided me from my room down to the banquet room as well to ensure could find my way to the banquet room.

The beds at this hotel are AMAZING. We booked the honeymoon suite and the room was GI-NORMOUS, with a jacuzzi tub, (which our boys got a chance to swim around in before the wedding). this was a huge, deep tub. There was also a pull out sofa, fireplace, fridge and microwave. This room is priced very reasonably for all you get. All for roughly $45 more than a regular room. Well worth it. However, even the regular rooms were very clean and very tastefully decorated and very comfortable.

They have a Breakfast area where you can help yourself to coffee or tea which is available at all hours. They also have a pool. The pool - very clean. A little on the small side but more than adequate for the children.

Although this seems like a review based on a group function/event I would also recommend this hotel for any purpose.

Thank you to Duska and all of the Amsterdam Inn Staff for making our wedding day most enjoyable and memorable. Job well done!!!

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed June 5, 2010

Great rooms.Lots of space.Very clean.Cleaning staff great.My only complaint would be the breakfast.There is hardly anything there.Compared to most hotels they could greatly improve in this area.The price you pay it should be much better.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2010

I have stayed at teh Amsterdam Inn and Suites in Quispamsis, NB serveral times for business travel. Each time I have stayed I have had different rooms ( double, executive , and honeymoon suite) each room is GREAT! I have not found one flaw in this hotel. The staff is always accomodating and will go the extra length to ensure that your stay is a nest to nothing but the best. The rooms are always VERY clean, spacious and the bedding is great; very comfortable! There is a comp. breakfast which consists of bagels, toast, fruit, cereal, juice, tea, coffee, cereal, eggs...etc! If you plan on traveling to the Saint John area I would highly recommend this hotel. The only downside is it does not have an onsite resturant but there is a Tims, McDonald and Esso just down the street.

Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Charlene C
Reviewed October 29, 2008

The bed and pillows were the most comfortable we've ever slept on. You just melt into the bed! oh yeah, the room was very nice and its close to Hampton Rd for restaurants. A little on the pricey side but it was definately worth it and we would definately go back again. btw: We're now shopping for the same mattress set.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 21, 2008

This is a fairly new hotel - everything was extremely clean and the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Its not close to restaurants but hopefully that will change with the future development in that area. If you need a place to stay while travelling through the province, then we would recommend the Amsterdam Inn at Quispamsis.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank pacificislandjane