“What a hotel! The service was excellent & I would highly recommend this facility to anyone!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Amsterdam Inn Quispamsis

Amsterdam Inn Quispamsis
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Quispamsis
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

I am a small business owner who often books clients into hotels from out of town to entertain. I was totally thrown back in my seat at how amazing this hotel was! The rooms were awesome, the function spaces, the pool, the location (right on the highway close to amenities and a 7 minute drive down the highway to Saint John. Kudos.

Room Tip: I've rented the honeymoon suite every time. They're on the corner of building and they'r...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Sean H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
here
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2011

An excellent hotel and a much better option than staying in Saint John.

We booked the honeymoon suite and were not disappointed, the room was amazing and more importantly clean.

The fireplace and television completed the room and the hot tub in the room beside the bed was terrific.

Would stay here again, very clean and modern property, front desk staff were very helpful for us as well.

Room Tip: Book the Honeymoon Suite !
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Saint Andrews, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at the Amsterdam Inn. My room was very clean which I definitely appreciate while staying away from home. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the overall environment was comfortable and inviting.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2011

I had a great stay at this hotel! I found it very clean and quiet. The staff were very friendly. We enjoyed a swim in the indoor pool and the continental breakfast each day!

• Stayed November 2011
Trenton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2011

the first time we stayed at the Amsterdam Inn, it was for 1 night, opting to go to another hotel downtown for the second night! What a mistake! The Amsterdam Inn & Suites Quispamsis was clean and bright and comfortable and friendly and luxurious compared to the dump we stayed at the second night. So when we had to go back to New Brunswick a few weeks later we didn't hesitate and booked into the Amsterdam Inn for our whole stay, we weren't disappointed!! They offered us a special mid week rate and the stay was just as good if not better. The included breakfast is also very good and the staff very friendly! No doubt , if we ever head that way again, where we would stay. I recommend it highly.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Miramichi, New Brunswick
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2011

I have stayed at the Amsterdam Inn in Quispamsis before. The first time, it was wonderful. This time they put me in Room 103 and I found it extremely noisy, since the front desk is nearby and all I heard were guest checking in and going by my door, plus the phone rang most of the evening which was a distraction when I was preparing for a business meeting the next morning. Don't stay in Room 103, if you can avoid it unless you like noise.

Room Tip: Try to avoid the rooms on the main level near the reception desk, which are 101 to 105, I think.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2011

I've have stayed at the Amsterdam Inn in both Moncton and Quispamsis. The rates were quite reasonable, with excellent quality overall. Very clean, nicely furnished with everything you need, plus wonderful linens, terrific shower, comfortable beds, One of my favorite little extras is their nice shampoo, that even comes with SEPARATE conditioner!

Quite recently at the Quispamsis location, while on a business trip, I had an unexpected medical situation in the middle of the night. The manager and staff couldn't have been more helpful and considerate. I highly recommend the Amsterdam Inns and will definitely make that my stop of choice at all of their locations. Thanks, Martha Suhr

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quispamsis
Best Western Plus Saint John Hotel & Suites
Delta Hotels by Marriott Saint John
Hilton Saint John
Hilton Saint John
#4 of 19 in Saint John

Been to Amsterdam Inn Quispamsis? Share your experiences!