All reviews place to stay bakery beach sea island
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Ammos studios in Stavros port town of Donoussa was easy to book and with in walking distance from the port. Even though it's located in the town center it's very peaceful with side views to the sea and walking distance to bakery, restaurants markets and shops. Antigoni the owner of the studios is a wander full lovely person who is proud to share information about her town, the island and its people. She helped us get oriented to our new surroundings. We followed many of her tips and which made our stay that much more pleasant. We had a nice studio on the second floor with a very spacious front terries and a small balcony. We were welcome with a small bottle of Raki and a bottle of cold water in the fridge. It was so nice in Donoussa that we can't wait to go back.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

The Ammos Studios are new and this is their first season the room was very stylish and very well equipped. There is a small kitchen area and our upstairs room had a balcony and a large external seating area which was shared with the other upstairs apparent. This endured you had a choice of sitting in the sun or shade at anytime of the day.
As regards to location it was perfect; the studios are 10m from Stavros beach, 20m from the supermarket and a short walk from the bakery and all the amenities of Stavros.
The owner, Antigoni, was very attentive and provided us with information on busses and very usefully information on the festival which was taking place during our stay.
Donoussa is a great island to visit and you could not find a better place to stay on the island than Ammos Studios!

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

It's like the perfect boutique hotel you just don't want to leave. The location is perfect just 10m from the beach of Stavros. The rooms are brand new, fully equipped and very nicely decorated. The design is simple and very close to original cycladic architecture. Stayed there for 10 days and every day I enjoyed coming back from the beach to this beautiful room. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom spacious. I had a small balcony with sea view that enjoyed reading my book. Antigoni the owner was very friendly and always happy to assist me in everything I needed. It is a place that I will certainly keep as my favourite place to stay alone or with company. Staying there made me love this island even more.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

The location is great. 2 min from the port and bus station and few steps from the beach. The room was clean and had everything we needed. Our host was very friendly and helpful.
And Donousa is a beautiful small island...

....................

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

Very good location, very good environment. The beach of Stavros is only 10m from the rooms location. Very nice decoration of the rooms, simple and clean! Comfortable beds, small kitchen and a bathroom. Each roon has a nice terasse with sea view. The owner Antigoni and her assistant Jitka are very friendly and always ready to meet travellers exoectations. I will for sure come back! Recommended

Date of stay: May 2016