All reviewssemi suitebest westernshot tubvisit familybreakfast roomvery nice hotelindoor poolconvenient locationoff the highwayeasy accessthe general managergreat place to staystaying at this hotelbed was comfortablewould definitely stay here againexcellent staycharlottesville area
Reviewed November 3, 2017

We have family that lives close to this hotel. Great place to stay. We have had no problems. Staff has always been very helpful and friendly. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast has a good variety of food and was well maintained.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed October 22, 2017

Hotel very nice place ,lobby was decorated with Indian pics and things
Room nice only draw back was the bed pillows
Breakfast good had all the normal food found in most all hotels
Room price average
It is also pet friendly

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful building we have seen this hotel built we finally got stay here. Staff is very friendly. Pool area us very nice. They do have a complementary breakfast very nice. Easy access to to 64 either to Charlottesville or Richmond it is also pet friendly if you travel with your fur babies

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Oh where do I begin... For the amount of money this "hotel" is charging you would think the service would be better. I am a mother with children. I came by myself with my children for a family event. Our first night the fridge didn't work. I called and they said they'd look at it. That never happened, so once I returned from feeding the kids I asked the front staff about it. He said they couldn't switch out fridges because they were bolted in the wall (untruth) so I dealt with it and prayed the milk for my children would stay safe enough to drink until I could handle it the next day. Our internet crashed all the time. We were constantly losing signal and the strength of the signal has never been the full 4 bars. Our room wasn't serviced because our beds were pushed together and no one bothered to say anything. I have small ones and that's how I have to do it. In other establishments they separate and make the beds and I just push them back. Not here. Asked for quarters to do my laundry that was a negative as well. No quarters. So now I have to pack everyone and everything up and move us to another hotel. This is ridiculous and completely unsatisfactory. This place is a joke! So drive an extra 20 minutes and stay in Charlottesville! It's not worth it believe me!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed October 20, 2017

The hotel wouldn't let me cancel my reservation at 8am on the same day as my stay, even though the hotel was booked solid. They could have easily sold my room. Not good customer service for a loyal Best Western Customer.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family