I recently attended my nephew's graduation from the University of Virginia. Charlottesville is a small town with limited hotel accomodations. The closest hotel I could find was the Best Western Plus in a location known as Zion Crossroads, VA, about 15 miles outside of Charlottesville. I was astonished to find that for the two weekend knights of the graduation, they doubled the normal rack rate to approx $250 per night.
The rooms were average at best. The bathrooms were a bit small and the A/C was a noisy wall unit beneath the window. I would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this award winning pet-friendly Zion Crossroads, Virginia hotel situated near the University of Virginia, Ashlawn/Highland and Monticello, home of Thomas Jefferson.Located just off Interstate 64 in North Central Virginia, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Suites is committed to providing the highest standard of quality in customer care and accommodations. This area hotel boasts 84 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, each equipped with cable satellite television and free wireless high-speed Internet access. Guests will wake each morning to a complimentary continental breakfast before relaxing in the indoor heated swimming pool and hot tub or working out in the fitness center. This 100 percent non-smoking hotel also features 24 hour coffee service, business center, ballroom and meeting/conference facilities. Pets are welcome.The BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Suites is close to a variety of historic attractions including Ashlawn/Highland, home of James Monroe, Monticello, home of Thomas Jefferson and Montpelier home of James Madison. Hotel guests can relax with a game of golf at the Spring Creek Golf Course located less than one mile away or enjoy a concert at the John Paul Jones Arena, only a 20 minute drive from the hotel. This Virginia hotel is also close to the University of Virginia and the Fork Union Military Academy. Hotel guests might also find a fun-filled afternoon in historic Charlottesville, only 18 miles from the hotel.The BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Suites is proud to offer superior customer service and a convenient location in Zion Crossroads. Make a reservation today and save! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Crossroads Hotel Zion Crossroads
- Best Western Gordonsville
- Gordonsville Best Western