Visited The Case on Friday evening with a Groupon Voucher, after the last restaurant I was a bit aprehensive to say the least. However as soon as we entered the restaurant we were greeted and shown seats. The staff got out drinks we ordered whilst we chose our meal. The staff are very polite and attentive. The fresh bread buns were lovely whilst we waited for our starters. I had Tiger prawns in a crepe and my husband had the Scotch egg, neither could be faulted. For mains i had the Pork with Chorizo sausage which was very tender and tasty and my husband had the Trio of Lamb. It was really nice and well presented. Unfortunately neither of us could fit a pudding in, but the cappucino's were good as wel. Thank you would definately visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A restaurant with rooms where personal service and customer satisfaction is all important. Situated in rural Suffolk with views over ajoining farmland we offer luxurious well presented rooms with many included extras alongside our, twenty year established restaurant, serving traditional and imaganitive dishes. A family business where little things mean a lot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your The Case Restaurant with Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Case Restaurant With Rooms Hotel Sudbury
- The Case Restaurant With Rooms Sudbury, Suffolk