My partner booked a Saturday night dinner, overnight and Sunday breakfast deal on a voucher, spectacular value for money. We enjoyed dinner, an interesting mix of British classics (e.g Fish and Chips), more trendy dishes such as Pulled Pork with sweet potato and retro food like deep fried brie with cranberry jelly. The standard room was spotless and perfectly adequate for an overnight stay, and proper coffee and fresh milk a bonus. Breakfast was super; a highlight for me was the home-made brown bread, a true treat to go with the fresh duck egg.
I'd also like to comment on the service. As others have said it was a bit chaotic but never less than friendly. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A restaurant with rooms where personal service and customer satisfaction is all important. Situated in rural Suffolk with views over ajoining farmland we offer luxurious well presented rooms with many included extras alongside our, twenty year established restaurant, serving traditional and imaganitive dishes. A family business where little things mean a lot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your The Case Restaurant with Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Case Restaurant With Rooms Hotel Sudbury
- The Case Restaurant With Rooms Sudbury, Suffolk